NEW ULTRASONIC HAND WELDING GUNS HG35-EC AND HG35-RS
Convenient, yet strong: RINCO ultrasonic hand welding guns are perfect for spot welding, cutting, riveting, inserting, embedding and flanging thermoplastics. These high-performance ultrasonic hand welding units possess a number of attractive features.
The housing on the HG35 EC and HG35 RS ultrasonic hand welding guns is made from reinforced plastic, making the guns both robust and extremely lightweight. The ergonomic handle features a non-slip soft-touch surface and the shape of the hand units ensures that they are well balanced.
HG35-EC | HG35-RS
- Operating frequency : 35 kHz / 35 kHz
- Weight : 600 g including converter / 600 g including converter
- Amplitude : 40 – 100 % / 40 – 100 %
- Amplitude amplification : Directly through converter / Directly through converter (not included)
- Operating modes : Continuous, RDG: Continuous, SDG: Continuous, time mode, energy mode,
- Compatible generators : Ecoline35 / RDG35, SDG35 /
- Made in Switzerland