Ultrasonic generators from the XDG series are compatible with ultrasonic welding machines from the Electrical Motion series and are also suitable for operating VEM actuators.
Audit trail, data export, multi-level user administration and remote maintenance are just a few of the many functions supported by the XDG.
These ultrasonic generators are ideal for precise, high-quality welding results and for ensuing trace-ability.
- Operating frequency : 20 kHz / 35 kHz
- Power output : 2000 W or 3000 W / 900 W
- Operating modes : Time mode, Energy mode, Time and Energy mode, Time or Energy mode, Travel mode absolute, Travel mode differential, Contact cut-off, Melting rate
- Communication and interfaces : RS232, Digital I/O, Analog I/O, USB, Ethernet
- Power supplies: 230 V ± 10 %, 50 / 60 Hz
- Amplitude : Adjustable 15 – 100 %, changeable in 1 % increments
- Weight : XDG: 16 kg, SCU: 9 kg
- Made in Switzerland