Rinco Ultrasonics Switzerland have released the new Electrial Motion Actuators (VEM) –
The new ultrasonic actuators offer servo control for integration into special purpose machinery and automated production lines – Ideal for : Cutting, Punching, Welding of synthetic textilese and films, non-wovens, and welding of rigid plastic components.
The new actuators are available in either 20 kHz or 35 kHz operating frequencies, ranging from 900 – 3000 watts.
Freely selectable start position for shorter weld cycles
Force and amplitude can be calibrated.
8 welding modes possible.
Precision of positioning provide better more precise welding & cutting results.
Linux Ubuntu, therefore stable, fast, no shutdown and no updates required
- Specifically developed application software
- The graphical user interface is constructed logically, self-explanatory and easy to operate
- Welding results displayed graphically
- Welding results and parameter data can be exported
- Login accounts can be set up
To view further technical data, download the pdfs below –